Guard Pro | How to Format your SD Card.
Formatting your SD card may be necessary at times when you would like to free up space, the SD is no longer overwriting older footage, you receive an error indicating the SD card may be corrupted, or when swapping SD cards. In order to format your SD card please follow the steps below.
Please note: Once you have formatted the SD card, this action cannot be reversed once it is confirmed. It will delete all recordings on your card.
1. Please open the Guard app.
2. On the Device Main Menu, tap ... next to the camera that you wish to format the SD card on.
3. Tap on the SD card. You can check the storage level from this page.
4. Tap on the storage, to open the card
5. Click Format SD card
6. Confirm Format SD card by tapping Format.
7. Once complete please click back to exit this menu.