How do I back up footage from my DVR?
To backup footage from your DVR, you will require a thumb drive less than 32 GB in size. The thumb drive will need to be formatted to FAT32.
Follow the steps below to backup footage onto a USB device:
- Ensure the device is plugged into the bottom USB connection on the back of the DVR.
- Locate the footage you would like to back up and select the checkbox next to the footage.
- Select the BACKUP button.
- This will prompt the DVR to begin backing up footage. A message will appear “BACKING UP, DON’T REMOVE USB!”
- Once the selected footage has been backed up onto the USB device, a message will appear “BACKUP FINISHED!”
- Select EXIT to exit the menu.