How do I update the firmware on a PhoenixM2 wireless system?
If your PhoenixM2 wireless security system is not working as expected, a firmware update may correct any issues you may be experiencing. To update your firmware, follow the steps below:
1. Download the PhoenixM2 Firmware File: PhoenixM2 Firmware
2. Copy the firmware file to an SD card.
3. Insert the SD card into your PhoenixM2 monitor.
4. From the main menu, go to Settings, then Firmware Upgrade. You will see a screen with the progress of your upgrade. Do not unplug power during the upgrade. Once the upgrade is complete, your monitor will restart.
5. Once the upgrade is complete, reset the system back to factory defaults through the Settings menu.