How do I connect or pair a wireless camera?
How To Connect, or Pair a Wireless Camera to the Defender PhoenixM2 Wireless Security System
If your camera is reading Out Of Range after these steps, please visit this article for steps to update your firmware: PhoenixM2: How to fix an "Out of Range" message
When you receive your PhoenixM2 Digital Wireless Camera System, the included cameras will be paired.
If no image appears once the monitor and cameras have power, you may need to pair the camera and monitor.
To pair your camera to the PhoenixM2 monitor, follow these steps.
- Press the menu button on the monitor
- Select Camera
- Select Pairing
- Choose the camera you would like to pair
- A 30-second countdown will appear
- Using the white pairing tool, press the pairing button on the back of the camera before the timer runs out.
- The camera image will now appear
These steps can be repeated for up to 4 cameras.