Guard | How to Update the Firmware for the Guard Cameras.
Updating the Firmware for your Guard can be done quickly and conveniently right from the app.
Please note: Updating the Firmware will not delete your recordings, or change your current settings.
In order to update your Firmware, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Launch the Guard app.
2. On the Device Main Menu, tap .. next to the camera that you wish to update the Firmware on.
3. Select Device Details, from the pop-up screen at the bottom.
4. Tap the Device Name to access the Device Settings.
5. Tap Firmware.
5. Tap on Update to upgrade your Firmware. If you do not see Upgrade, your Firmware is up to date.
6. Once complete you can exit this menu. Please note updating the Firmware may take a few minutes to complete.