Guard Pro | What Do the Different Colors on the LED Indicator Light Mean?
When connecting your camera for the first time or if you experience connection issues, it is helpful to understand what the indicator lights mean. Please review the table below to learn more.
If the indicator light on your camera is SOLID GREEN but in the Defender Guard app you notice the camera is OFFLINE, please try the following steps:
1. Disconnect the camera from power for 2 minutes.
2. Next, plug the camera back in.
3. On your mobile device, refresh the Defender Guard app by closing it down completely. Then, reopen the app.
4. Notice if the camera is ONLINE in the Defender Guard app. If not, please continue on to step 5.
5. Unscrew the Philips screws on the lower cover to access the reset button.
6. Remove the lower cover.
7. To reset the camera, press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds until it flashes red
8. Once the camera light is flashing green, please reconnect the camera.
9. Tap the + icon to add a new camera.
10. Scan the QR code on the bottom of the camera.
11. Tap Next.
12. Now enter the Wi-Fi password for the network you are connected to.
13. Confirm that the LED Indicator is flashing green. Then tap Next.
14. Turn up the volume on your device and it will communicate securely with your camera.
15. Enter a password to protect your camera.
16. If you like, you change the default camera name to your own choosing. Ensure time settings are correct.